Bollywood is a huge entertainment industry and has most influenced market after Hollywood. Every year a huge number of films hits the screen in Bollywood. We can say most number of films with low content becomes super hit hit while high content movies are ignored in Bollywood.
Although now time has changed as well as the mindset of Bollywood audience. People started giving priority to the high content movies rather than low content movies featuring superstars but still some movies collect much more despite of nonsense content.
Today I am going to list up some Box Office super hit movies which are failed to impress audience.
1. Race 3: Recent Bollywood release Race 3 featuring Salman Khan collected 134 crore so far but audience did not like the film as can be seen in IMBD rating.
2. Tubelight: Salman starer Privious year released collected 120 crore in domestic market but failed to entertain viewers.
3. Happy New Year: Shah Rukh Khan starer Happy New Year collected more than 200 crore in India despite of useless content.
4. Dilwale: Another SRK starer which failed to impress audience despite collecting 150 crore.
5. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo: Salman starer this movie collected huge sum but failed in terms of impressing viewers.
6. Krish 3: Krish 3 collected 200 crore + but couldn’t impress audience.
7. Golmaal Again: Privious year Diwali release Golmaal again collected huge 200 crore + in India but audience did not like it.
8. Judwaa 2: Varun Dhawan’s Judwaa 2 collected 140 crore in India but the content of the movie was useless.
9. Ready: Salman starer another movie which failed to impress audience but collected huge.
10. Chennai Express: Shah Rukh starer Chennai express is anothe low content movie which miserably failed to impress audience.